The Centre boasts state of the art facilities which have been purpose built to give every young disabled person the very best in accommodation to help them achieve the very best they can.
For an overview of Victoria School and our facilities, please enjoy our Virtual Tour video below:
Our facilities include:
- Extra large classrooms all with interactive displays and room for therapists to work alongside teachers in delivering a rounded education.
- Specially adapted therapy rooms allowing our multi disciplinary team to deliver individual sessions when needed.
- Large modern Sports Hall with fitness room and soft play area.
- Purpose built swimming pool with specialist changing rooms.
- Outside Sport facilities and accessible playgrounds.
- Dedicated Horticultural facilities and woodland area.
- Sensory room with computer controlled environment programs.
- Drama and Dance studio, adapted Music Room, Radio Station and Media Suite.
- Large Food Technology room and Art studio.