Volunteer at Victoria
Giving your time for free to help others is one of the most generous things you can do. Volunteering provides you with new skills for your CV, you can meet new friends and most importantly, be proud that you’ve enriched the life of someone else.
Volunteer with us
If you are a friendly and understanding person who can offer to make a regular commitment, however small, then we would absolutely love your help. We can offer a wide range of volunteering opportunities to suit all skills and abilities such as:
- Supporting education and learning in the classroom
- Helping students with swimming lessons and sporting activities
- Helping us with our fundraising
- Driving the minibus for educational or social trips
- General support such as sewing, music or office administration
If any of these activities appeal to you then please contact us on email@example.com for more information.
Due to the nature of our work, the minimum age for volunteers is 18.
Victoria Education Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure our Safer Recruitment procedures reflect this commitment, therefore all staff and volunteers are subject to a DBS disclosure.
The Centre operates a no smoking policy.