Home School Agreement
We, the School, will try to:
- Meet the personal and education needs of your child.
- Provide a caring environment.
- Be open and welcoming and keep parents informed about school events and procedures.
- Maintain high expectations of behaviour through good relationships and developing responsibilities.
- Set relevant standards of work and share achievements and successes with parents.
- Keep parents informed of any concerns that affect your child’s school life.
We, the Parents, will try to:
- Have our child ready for school transport on time.
- Dress our child in accordance with the school guidelines.
- Support the school’s guidelines and policies.
- Inform the school about any concerns or problems which might affect our child’s work or behaviour.
- Attend Parents’ Afternoons/Evenings arranged for our child.
- Encourage and support our child with his/her work.
- Attend our child’s Annual Review meetings.
- Use the home/school communication book/Student Planner.
- Check and sign Student Planner as appropriate.
I, the Student, will try to:
- Behave myself at all times.
- Be kind and considerate to others.
- Take care of the equipment I use.
- Take care of school property.
- Try hard to achieve the objectives or targets set for me.
- Do my best.
- Be in the right place at the right time with the right equipment.
- Meet deadlines for my work.
- Follow the Golden Rules.
- Encourage my parents to be involved in school life.