Links to Useful Websites
Here you can find links to websites that we feel would be useful or of interest. Feel free to let us know of any sites you think we should add.
- Department for Education – the governments website for education.
- Ofsted Website – Office for Standards in Education Website.
- Disability Grants – Your guide to grants for the disabled.
- The Family Information Service – can help with anything and everything around family life. If you are a mum, dad, grandparent or carer, have a question but do not know where to go, then contact Poole Family Information Service.
- The PMLD Network – is a group of people committed to improving the lives of people with profound and multiple learning disabilities (PMLD).
- Sports Leaders – aims to get communities more active and healthy by providing recognised vocational sports leadership qualifications.
- Arts Award – inspires young people to grow their arts and leadership talents: it’s creative, valuable and accessible.
- Jargon Buster – an explanation of of terms used in special education.
- Diverse Futures – highlights opportunities for young people in the UK who are disabled.
- CEOP – CEOP helps children stay safe online. You can submit a report online now.
- NFER – National Foundation for Educational Research
- Bullying – Advice and information on bullying
- The Parent Zone – A useful resource for parents
- Virgin Switched On Families – Giving parents clear, honest and useful advice to make sure your gang gets the best from the web.
- Drugwatch – Educational guides on children’s health from newborn to preteen.